Monday, August 25, 2008
Today's cute kid story
I really like having my neighbor J and her son K around, really nice and interesting and easy-going and K has truly fallen in love with Essie. He bangs on my door usually every afternoon after his school gets out and asks to "go visit the seal" and then usually brings her out to the living room and asks me questions, invited collaborative story telling etc. Today he came over and after dropping quite a few hints about how "I bet the seal would like to come play with my dinosaur again" I asked him if he wanted to take her home for a couple hours and as he left he asked "do you think the seal would like it if I read her a story? Does she like to read books?" So precious and really fun, he keeps me on my toes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment