Monday, August 18, 2008

See Becca rage, rage Becca rage

for some reason while I'm in a raging mood I narrative my life as Learn to Read with Dick and Jane book. So I just finished waiting another 3 hours for a cablemas technician only to call the office and be told that there was never an order for a technician.... meaning that I waited for an illusion both days for a total of 8 hours or that I was just lied to by this woman. I am soooo fraking frustrated and have no way to expressing it to make them just fix the damn thing, when my voice rose I was told "senorita Rebecca calmate" and I still don't have all the technical verbs and such so who knows what they're telling me sometimes, I can troubleshoot the thing, but can't follow technical assistance instructions over the phone. I guess I'll have to go up to the office to try to talk them that way. It just makes me sooooo mad, especially since I've run out of money on my cell phone in 4 days talking to them.

No comments: