skip to main | skip to sidebar

Becca's Anthropological Adventures in Oaxaca

Sunday, June 29, 2008

post-shopping veggie wash

this is what my kitchen and dish drain looks like after a trip to the market... I plan to make albondigas con salsa verde and gazpacho tonight to eat for the week....




Posted by Becca at 9:25 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (84)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ▼  June (16)
      • post-shopping veggie wash
      • good things
      • Day three, San Juan Chamula
      • Day two, El Canyon del Sumidero y Parque Ecotouris...
      • Our San Cristobal posada
      • As always
      • Day one exploring San Cristobal
      • Return from San Cristobal
      • Late night noises
      • Off for a couple days
      • More pictures I haven't posted yet
      • Another zapotec wedding
      • Yay!
      • Connectivity Issues
      • I don't understand this wall
      • Holsteins in the forest...
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (19)
    • ►  March (10)

About Me

Becca
View my complete profile